The £10 Note
I would like to ask you a question:
What is the difference between the two £10 notes shown in the photo? The answer has everything to do with improving your levels of self-esteem.
One may be torn, well used and maybe even written on, but it is still of equal value to the pristine note. Everyone in this life has equal value irrespective of how you perceive yourself.
I would like to assist you to discover that you can walk in this world as an equal with everyone else.
Ten signs that you have low self-esteem
1. You have a need to do something to keep you busy in social situations.
2. You may be the one who tends to back down during an argument or discussion.
3. Before leaving the house, you may wish to wear make-up or looking your very best.
4. Feedback is taken personally and it is upsetting.
5. You couldn't contribute to conversation for fear of ridicule or you just don't know what to say.
6. Perhaps you are indecisive in the most simple of decisions.
7. A genuine compliment is always disbelieved.
8. You give up easily and without a fight.
9. You are always seeming to compare yourself to others.
10. Your body language is such that you may look awkward, perhaps even slouching, or holding your head down.
How can I be confident or improve my self-esteem?
In hypnotherapy I will identify the reasons why confidence and/or self esteem has been affected and make positive changes to improve this levels so that you can be the person you would like to be. A person who can achieve and feel great about yourself.