The £10 Note
I would like to ask you a question:
What is the difference between the two £10 notes shown in the photo? The answer has everything to do with improving your levels of self-esteem.
One may be torn, well used and maybe even written on, but it is still of equal value to the pristine note. Everyone in this life has equal value irrespective of how you perceive yourself.
I would like to assist you to discover that you can walk in this world as an equal with everyone else.
If you would like to start working on confidence straight away, the following link will direct you to an excellent and powerful MP3 for you to begin your journey, 20 minutes for Confidence.
Below are ten signs that you may have low self-esteem:
1. You have a need to do something to keep you busy in social situations.
2. You may be the one who tends to back down during an argument or discussion.
3. Before leaving the house, you may wish to wear make-up or looking your very best.
4. Feedback is taken personally and it is upsetting.
5. You couldn't contribute to conversation for fear of ridicule or you just don't know what to say.
6. Perhaps you are indecisive in the most simple of decisions.
7. A genuine compliment is always disbelieved.
8. You give up easily and without a fight.
9. You are always seeming to compare yourself to others.
10. Your body language is such that you may look awkward, perhaps even slouching, or holding your head down.
You CAN turn this around. Think about the list again and doing the opposite actions. Imagine how could it feel?
How can I be confident or improve my self-esteem?
In hypnotherapy I will aim to identify the reasons why your confidence and/or self esteem has been negatively effected. I will then conduct the treatment in hypnosis and to make positive changes to improve these levels so that you can be the person you would like to be. A person who can achieve and feel great about yourself.
One of the suggestions that I make and recommend is power posing. In her 2012 TED Talk, Amy Cuddy famously (52.5 million views and climbing daily) argues that by adopting a powerful pose, the psychological response helps boost confidence. Body language not only can change the way we think about ourselves but also the way that others perceive us. Once you begin to feel more confident, you will begin to feel more positive. Once positivity begins to grow within you, then the next phase is to build emotional resilience - the way we deal with our emotions on a daily basis in a complex world.