More information about sleep issues
You may be suffering from insomnia or just be experiencing sleep difficulties. The symptoms can include:
- Difficulty in falling asleep involving long periods of restlessness
- Waking many times through the night
- Waking early on a morning and being unable to fall back asleep again
- Feeling tired through the day and not feeling refreshed once woken
Of course lack of sleep affects a person's mood and it is this lack of sleep causes tiredness and fatigue during the day and often bad temper which can accompany it.
If you have tried to:
- Avoid caffeinated drinks in the evening
- Avoid alcohol and food before bedtime or at night
- Get into a regular pattern of times to go to bed and to wake up
- Use black out blinds on the window
- Use relaxing music
- Take a bath or shower before attempting sleep
- Avoid using mobile devices in bed
- Ensure that your bed is comfortable
Then hypnotherapy can help you to sleep normally once again. There are often conditions that are associated with insomnia, these are:
- Substance misuse
- Health issues
It is difficult to say how much sleep an individual needs - but if you feel that you have any of the above symptoms then do contact me.
What do I do now for my lack of sleep?
I will use hypnotherapy to treat the associated issues which you may have before showing you how you can use meditation and self-hypnosis to relax and get you back to a normal sleep pattern. Hypnosis is extremely effective to trigger relaxation at the times that you would rather be asleep.
Getting enough sleep is important, in fact it is dangerous to be deprived of sleep for extended periods. Once a pattern becomes embedded in the mind, it is tough to break free from insomnia. Hypnotherapy can change this, even after many months or even years of sleep issues.
Hypnotherapy really can and will help you fight back against insomnia and allow you to function in the day properly, returning a normality of life, calm and quality of sleep to you once again.