Dr Iain Lightfoot MSc DHyp MNCH
I am tremendously passionate about CPD and learning. Alongside delivering hypnosis, NLP and coaching, I am a Doctorate of Coaching and Mentoring gained at Oxford Brookes University. My area of interest and research is 'Exploring the events that contain insight within coaching sessions; identifying structures through experiences. I am passionate about learning and using academic skills to further increase the effectiveness of my therapy and coaching.
Call 07970 977146 for your FREE - confidential consultation or email me at - email@example.com
My key skills
Clinical Hypnotherapy; Hypnosis; Hypnotist; Hypnotism; Hypnotherapist; Executive Coach; Management Coach; Transformational; Behavioural Change; Supervision; Academic Research; Performance Enhancement; Confidence; Decision Making; NLP; Visualisation; Mentoring; Leadership; Management; Leadership Training, Management Training; Personality Testing; Course and Media Development; Lecturing; Academic Supervision; Personal Development; Training Delivery; Training Development; Training Facilitation; Training Assurance; Team-Building; Change Management; Blended Learning; Delivery of training; Delivery of Academic Lectures and Seminars.
Assurance of clinical hypnotherapy practice
I am the ex-Research Director of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNCH) and accredited register. As a complementary therapist, I demonstrate that I exceed the national standards in my profession:
- Government support: The Department of Health recommends that people looking for complementary healthcare therapists use someone who is CNHC registered.
- Accredited Register: CNHC is now the approved Voluntary Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. This provides additional assurance that CNHC registrants meet the standards of patient safety and service quality.
- Use of the CNHC Quality Mark: complementary therapy practitioners who register with the CNHC are able to use the CNHC ‘quality mark', which incorporates the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) accreditation mark, on their websites and in publicity materials.
My qualifications and experience
- DCM - Level 8 - Doctorate of coaching and mentoring - Exploring the events leading to insight within coaching sessions; identifying strictures through experiences.
- MSc (Distinction) - Increasing training effectiveness through motivation.
- NFCE/HPD Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- SICH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- SICH Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Postgraduate - Level 7 - Executive Coaching.
- Postgraduate - Level 7 - Management Coaching.
- Postgraduate - Level 7 - Coaching Supervision.
- Postgraduate - Level 7 - Strategic Leadership.
- Graduateship - Level 6 - Engineering and Management.
- Graduateship - Level 6 - Human Resource Management.
- NLP Practitioner Coach.
- SICH NLP Practitioner Coach.
- CTLLS (Certificate of Teaching in the Life-long Learning Sector).
I have worked with >1500 clients and facilitated their desired change and transformation - please see my testimonials which will provide evidence of satisfied clients. I also have another range of testimonials on Google Plus and Facebook.
My published articles:
Lightfoot, I. (2016). The Case for Hypnotherapy as an Aide to Stroke Rehabilitation. The Hypnotherapy Journal. 16(5), pp.8-11.
Lightfoot, I. (2018). An exploration of the events leading to insight in coaching sessions. Paper presented to 15th Annual Coaching and Mentoring Research Conference. Oxford Brookes University, 17 January 2019.
Lightfoot, I. (2019). Insight events in coaching sessions. International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring. (S13). pp.94-101. DOI: 10.24384/952t-7w52 (Accessed: 31 May 2019).
Lightfoot, I. (2020). Therapy and Business are Indissoluble. The Hypnotherapy Journal. 20(2). pp, 24-28.