More information about quitting smoking
There is no doubt that cigarettes are difficult to ditch! Even if you want to quit smoking perhaps in the past you have had difficulty? This is because the body desires the effect of nicotine, that is the changing levels of dopamine and non-adrenaline levels in the mind. Normal solutions such as patches, chewing gum and even nasal sprays may not suit you or simply have been unsuccessful. Choosing vaping as an alternative often appears to be the solution, yet even the e-cigarette, normally stated to be harmless has been reported in the media to have an adverse health effect on the body due to the fact that you are still breathing in heated toxic substances into the lungs and their are now studies which show increased CV responses.
In the majority of cases it will take only one hypnotherapy session to quit smoking. Success rates are at approximately 80%. This therapy works so well because we are aligning your conscious decision to stop smoking with your subconscious, thus changing the thought process behind smoking. When people use their willpower alone they may experience mood swings, bad temper, cravings and weight gain. Yet with hypnosis, you will find a quick and easy way to eliminate any desire to smoke.
A FREE eBook can be
The extra benefits of quitting smoking
The extra benefits:
- In addition to the more obvious health and financial benefits, your children are less likely to copy your behaviour and start smoking themselves - surely that’s reason enough to stop?
- No longer will you have the smell of cigarette smoke on your clothes, on your breath or in your car and house.
- You will find that you have more time to do those things that need to be both personally and professionally. You are giving yourself the gift of time.
- Your energy levels will increase and you can again begin to make progress in fitness in order for you to take part in all those activities that you once enjoyed.
- There are a whole host of health improvements with time, from improved sense of smell to reduced risk of heart attacks, stroke and heart/lung disease.
- You will be very proud of yourself for doing the most positive thing to protect your health.
The Stop Smoking MP3 can be downloaded here.
What can I expect after I have quit smoking with hypnotherapy?
What can I expect after I’ve quit smoking?
- After 8 hours your blood oxygen levels will return to normal and your chances of heart attack was start to fall.
- After 24 hours carbon monoxide is cleared from the body and after 48 hours your sense of taste and smell will begin to improve. Carrying on through to 72 hours your breathing will become easier and your energy levels will begin to increase.
- In about 5 days your addiction to nicotine is over and over the course of the next year your circulation start to improve, walking becomes easier and any respiratory problems will see much improvement.
- After a year your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker and the risk of lung cancer decreases. In 15 years it’s as if you have never smoked.
"Would you like an all expenses paid holiday? In fact have 2 this year!"
I am sure that you would absolutely jump at the chance.
Based upon the financial cost of smoking 20 per day, you can!