In partnership with Crystal Health Group and DNA Clinics, Thought Lounge provide DNA testing services throughout Southampton. Furthermore, we offer flexible and fast appointment options for the collection of mouth swab samples for DNA testing.
We provide confidential and professional facilities for your sample collection appointment in Southampton. In addition, we offer appointments for both legal DNA tests and peace of mind DNA testing. Your samples can be used for the following DNA tests:
- Paternity DNA test. Used to establish the biological father of a child.
- Maternity DNA test. Used to establish the biological mother of a child.
- Sibling DNA testing. Establishes a biological relationship between potential siblings. Also, this includes whether they could be full or half siblings, or unrelated.
- Grandparent DNA testing. Can determine the biological grandparents of a child. Also, we can perform single or duo grandparent testing to improve accuracy.
- Twin DNA testing. Also known as Zygosity testing, is a type of DNA test to determine if twins are identical or not.
- Uncle DNA testing. Establishes a biological relationship between a potential uncle and niece/nephew.
- Aunt DNA testing. Can determine a possible biological relationship between an aunt and a niece/nephew.
Legal DNA Testing in Southampton
There are many uses for legal DNA testing, these include:
Whatever your reason, you can be confident of your DNA test results. Performed in a UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory, the results are also approved by the Ministry of Justice under Northgene.
DNA Testing prices in Southampton
Furthermore, our DNA testing prices are transparent. In other words, there are no hidden fees. You can see some DNA test price examples here. For instance, if you wanted to book a ‘peace of mind’ Paternity Test at a clinic, the cost would be £200. This is for a mother, child and alleged father. Or, if you wanted to test an extra child, this would increase the cost by £50. So, to test a mother, two children and an alleged father, the total cost is £250.
What would be the cost of a Legal DNA Test using the example above? The cost for mother, child and alleged father is £320. The extra person cost is £75. So, the total for mother, two children and alleged father is £395.
*All above prices are exclusive of VAT
Making an appointment for your DNA test in Southampton
We coordinate all DNA test appointments through Crystal Health Group. You will be speaking to a qualified Clinical Advisor when you call 0800 988 7107. All Advisors are degree educated in Life Sciences. As a result, they will be able to help you choose the right DNA test for your circumstances. In addition, they will also answer any technical questions you may have. Also, you can request an appointment for a specific DNA Clinic here.